The Admin can directly query the database by writing SQL queries. The Admin needs to refrain from using words like Update, Delete, and Alter while writing a Query, as it will result in Syntax error. If you need assistance with queries, please contact CommunityForce. If you have purchased customized query reports they will be added here.
- From the Home page/select Evaluations
- This will direct you to the View Existing Applications.
- Custom Reports are created for each individual application, therefore, you will need to click on the appropriate application that you want to create the custom report for.
- Once you select the application you will be directed to the Evaluation Dashboard, select Reports
- The next screen will show three types of reports. Ad Hoc Reports, Ad Hoc Queries, Post Award Section Complete
- Select Ad Hoc Queries