We recommend when you first receive your site URL credentials from CommunityForce that you login and change your password.
- The Home Page will be the first screen that will open every time you login
- In the upper right hand corner of the screen you will see a link: Change Password.
- Step 1: Click on the Change Password link to open a new window:
- A new window will open. Enter your Old Password followed by a New Password and Confirm the new Password.
- Step 2: Click on Submit Button to save your changes or the Cancel Button to return back to the previous screen.
- Step 3: If you selected OK to change your password a new window will appear: Are you sure you want to change your password?
- Step 4: Click OK to change or cancel to not change your password. If you selected OK to change your password, the following screen will open. Click Yes to proceed or No to cancel the change.
- Step 5: To confirm that your password has been changed, the following screen will open. Click OK to be redirected to the Login Screen.
- You will be directed back to the Login Page to Sign In the system using your new password.
- Step 6: Sign In to the system using your new password.