This will open the Create Committee Screen. Enter the Name of the Committee under the Committee Name field and click Save or Save and Exit.
1.3.1 How to Assign Members to a Committee
- You can Assign Members to the Committee using the Committee Members section of the Committee Setup. You can access this one of three ways:
- When you first create your committee this screen will automatically appear.
- From the Committees listing you can click on the Edit Icon next to the Committee that you want to add members to.
- From the Committees listing Click on the Committee Name which will direct you to the Edit Committee Screen. From there you can click the Assign Members to Committee button.
1.3.2 How to Search for Committee Members
- You can use the Search By to search for a specific user in the Mange Users index or scroll through the listing to find members to add.
- Only users that first have been added to the CommunityForce system will appear in the listing. If you do not find the reviewer you want to select, click the Click Here to add that member as a user in the system.
- This will open the Users section and you can enter the information to create a Committee Member Account. (click Save or Save and Exit to save them as a user.)
- Once they have been added as a User you should then be able to see their name listed in the Manage Users box of the Committee Members assignment screen.
1.3.3 How to Add a User to the Committee
Select Committee Enter the Name of the Committee you want to add the members to.
In the Manage Users box to the left, select the user’s name and click on the right directional arrow to assign the person to the committee. This will move them to the Assigned Committee Member(s) box to the right.
Repeat this for each user you want to add to this committee.
To remove them from the Assigned Committee Members(s) Click on their name and click on the left directional arrow to un-assign a committee member.
1.3.4 How to Edit a Review Committee or Group
- To Edit your Committee members assigned to a Committee from the Committees listing:
- Click on the Edit icon next to the committee you want to edit.
- This will open the Committee Members screen. Make your adjustments and click Continue to be directed back to the Committees listing.