To award an applicant, click on Award Applicant besides the Applicant.
When you click on this icon, the below screen opens up. This screen allows you to select a fund from a list of funds associated with the application.
The following options are available:
- Awarded Fund: Displays all the funds associated with the application. When you select any particular fund from the dropdown, it shows Amount Allocated, Amount Available in the fund.
- Amount Allocated: Total Amount allocated to the fund
- Amount Available: Amount available in the fund
- Initial Award: Initial Award amount that you wish to award to the applicant
- Final Award: Final Award amount that you wish to award to the applicant.
- Add Award: If you wish to award student from some other fund as well. Add award lets you do it. The moment you click on it, one more row gets added, and then you can select the fund and award it to the student.
- Delete: Delete icon lets you delete the award.
The Blue Buttons:
- Applicant Score: When you click on this button, it shows you the applicant score of the student
- Application Details: When you click on this button, it shows the applicant award details.
- Save - Click on save button to save any information you have added or updated in the Form.
- Save & Exit – Click on Save to save any information you have added or updated in the Form and exit and go back to Manage Awards Screen
- Exits - Takes you back to Manage Awards screen without saving any information