Custom Reporting allows you to create reports in the system by pulling data from fields within the application. There are limits on the number of reports that you can create.
This will direct you to the Evaluations screen.
Ad Hoc Reports Dashboard Overview:
- Edit Existing Report Click the Edit Icon to Edit the existing report.
- Delete Click the red “X” next to a report name to delete it from the listing.
- Report Name Name the report has been given when created. Clicking on this column header will sort the Report Name listing alphabetically.
- Report Description Brief description of the report’s purpose. Clicking on this column header will sort the Report Description listing alphabetically.
- Visibility ALL or ME – This will let you know who can see the report. Whether it is Visible to Me, for reports that only you want to be able to view or Visible to All, to allow all the Grant Administrators to be able to view.
- Updated On Shows the date and time, the report was last updated with current data. This date will change when the report has been edited and when the Update Reporting Database button has been pushed.
- Copy Creates a cloned copy of the report (See Error! Reference source not found. for additional information on using this feature).
- View Click to view your report (See Error! Reference source not found. for additional information on using this feature).
Update Reporting Database
Click this prior to viewing reports to Update all the reports to the most current data. Failure to click this will only retrieve date that has been entered since the last Update On date and will result in missing data.